News & Events
We love to keep our customers up-to-date on Vound's activities.
2018 HTCIA INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE AND EXPO
August 19 - 22, 2018
Vound has been a year over year sponsor of HTCIA, one of the oldest and the most respected high technology investigation conferences in the world, offering attendees access to the industry’s state of the art solutions to its most complex challenges.
Regional Sales Managers John Hirsch and Kevin Ryan will discuss Vound’s state-of-the-art Intella 2.2 solution with attendees at booth #305 for the duration of the conference and Hirsch will present the new features to attendees in an educational session on Monday, Augusts 20th at 10:45 am.
We’re exhibiting and speaking at HTCIA Booth #305.Learn more about HTCIA
Vound Resellers are trained in advising and demonstrating the best products for your organization.
Please select your nearest reseller below.
Current job openings:
Vound's innovative email investigation and eDiscovery software is quickly becoming the preferred tool for enterprise, professional services firms, law enforcement, government agencies, and law firms worldwide.
Intuitive and easy to learn and use, Vound's flagship product, Intella, is ideally suited for both simple and complex eDiscovery and digital investigations. Intella is in use in 22 countries across five continents. It has practical applications such as:
- eDiscovery preparation
- Investigating improper email usage
- Uncovering inappropriate images
- Disclosing intellectual property theft
The result of more than five years of development, Vound's technology reflects a unique combination of eDiscovery, enterprise search and digital forensics experience and knowledge. Vound is U.S. based and has operations in Australia and The Netherlands.
Vound is looking for an experienced salesperson Europe, or the United States, to sell Intella, our email search and eDiscovery tool. This is a great opportunity to work with a team selling a fantastic range of products.
Vound, LLC, the developers of Intella software, is an emerging forensics and eDiscovery company specializing in software to process, search, filter and produce email and other data. Intella is used for Litigation Support, Electronic Discovery, Searching Email and other data, as well as Document Services and Incident Response. We are a company that is growing significantly across the world.
For our opening as a salesperson we are looking for an individual who is determined, focused and results driven. Your prime objective will be to grow sales of our products in Europe. The position is a non-managerial role and would suit a person with 3 to 10 years of experience in software sales.
Desired Skills & Experience
Your duties will include the following:
- Generating leads and win clients from all countries in the EU, or within the U.S.
- Reaching and exceeding agreed revenue and sales targets
- Providing direct support to business development and marketing in your territory
- Involvement in tradeshows, presentations, and other key marketing activities
This role is suitable to an individual who is looking for career growth within their role.
To apply for this role you must:
- Be skilled in software sales
- Be an order maker, not and order taker
- Be self-motivated and resilient
- Be energetic and confident with a can-do attitude
- Be hungry for success, charismatic, with excellent verbal skills
- Have B2B sales experience, or proven success in new customer acquisition and retention
- Have previous experience in selling software to the legal and law enforcement market
- Be able to work from a home office
- Be able to speak English (U.S.). German and French are also required for EU based representative (other languages are an advantage)
In your cover letter, please explain and demonstrate how, in your previous roles, you have reached or exceeded your sales targets or objectives.
If you are up for the challenge, please apply by sending your resume, including references, as well as a cover letter to: email@example.com.
Only applicants that are shortlisted will be contacted.
Recruiters need not reply.
Founded in 2008, Vound is a leading global vendor of technology used for forensic search, eDiscovery and information governance.
Our Intella® range of eDiscovery, information governance, digital forensic and legal investigation software is used by the world’s best known enterprises and legal organizations.
Intella's strength lies in reducing the cost of taking large collections of data, and allowing users to quickly search and drill down to the most pertinent data. This minimizes the need for experts and significantly cuts down on the time and costs that organizations normally incur to carry out email investigations, audit requests and eDiscovery matters.