News & Events
We love to keep our customers up-to-date on Vound's activities.
Techno Security & Digital Forensics Conference in Texas
Hyatt Regency, San Antonio, TX
September 18 - 20, 2017
The Techno Security & Digital Forensics Conference is one of the most important resources for corporate network security professionals including federal, state and local law enforcement digital forensic specialists, corporate and private forensic examiners and industry leaders from the US and around the world.
This additional location in for Techno Security & Digital Forensics Conference allows regional attendees to gain all the knowledge, networking, etc. that the event provides to the cybersecurity/digital forensics industry.
Evaluating forensic and eDiscovery solutions at Techno Security in Texas? Meet with Vound leadership and learn why our Intella suite of eDiscovery and digital investigation software is used by the world’s best-known enterprises, banks, law enforcement and government agencies for Human Resources, Legal and Compliance matters.
Request a meeting with a Vound representative during Techno Security in Texas, by contacting us via this form.Learn more about Techno Security
High Technology Crime Investigation Association Conference
October 1 - 4, 2017
The High Technology Crime Investigation Association (HTCIA) is one of the oldest, largest and most prestigious high tech crimes non-profit organizations in existence today. HTCIA’s primary focus is to encourage, promote, aid and affect the voluntary interchange of data, information, experience, ideas and knowledge about methods, processes, and techniques relating to high tech crimes.
Evaluating eDiscovery solutions at HTCIA Conference? Meet with Vound leadership and learn why our Intella suite of eDiscovery and digital investigation software is used by the world’s best-known enterprises, banks, law enforcement and government agencies for Human Resources, Legal and Compliance matters.
Request a meeting with a Vound representative during HTCIA by contacting us via this form.Learn more about HTCIA
Vound Resellers are trained in advising and demonstrating the best products for your organization.
Please select your nearest reseller below.
Current job openings:
Vound's innovative email investigation and eDiscovery software is quickly becoming the preferred tool for enterprise, professional services firms, law enforcement, government agencies, and law firms worldwide.
Intuitive and easy to learn and use, Vound's flagship product, Intella, is ideally suited for both simple and complex eDiscovery and digital investigations. Intella is in use in 22 countries across five continents. It has practical applications such as:
- eDiscovery preparation
- Investigating improper email usage
- Uncovering inappropriate images
- Disclosing intellectual property theft
The result of more than five years of development, Vound's technology reflects a unique combination of eDiscovery, enterprise search and digital forensics experience and knowledge. Vound is U.S. based and has operations in Australia and The Netherlands.
Vound is looking for an experienced salesperson Europe, or the United States, to sell Intella, our email search and eDiscovery tool. This is a great opportunity to work with a team selling a fantastic range of products.
Vound, LLC, the developers of Intella software, is an emerging forensics and eDiscovery company specializing in software to process, search, filter and produce email and other data. Intella is used for Litigation Support, Electronic Discovery, Searching Email and other data, as well as Document Services and Incident Response. We are a company that is growing significantly across the world.
For our opening as a salesperson we are looking for an individual who is determined, focused and results driven. Your prime objective will be to grow sales of our products in Europe. The position is a non-managerial role and would suit a person with 3 to 10 years of experience in software sales.
Desired Skills & Experience
Your duties will include the following:
- Generating leads and win clients from all countries in the EU, or within the U.S.
- Reaching and exceeding agreed revenue and sales targets
- Providing direct support to business development and marketing in your territory
- Involvement in tradeshows, presentations, and other key marketing activities
This role is suitable to an individual who is looking for career growth within their role.
To apply for this role you must:
- Be skilled in software sales
- Be an order maker, not and order taker
- Be self-motivated and resilient
- Be energetic and confident with a can-do attitude
- Be hungry for success, charismatic, with excellent verbal skills
- Have B2B sales experience, or proven success in new customer acquisition and retention
- Have previous experience in selling software to the legal and law enforcement market
- Be able to work from a home office
- Be able to speak English (U.S.). German and French are also required for EU based representative (other languages are an advantage)
In your cover letter, please explain and demonstrate how, in your previous roles, you have reached or exceeded your sales targets or objectives.
If you are up for the challenge, please apply by sending your resume, including references, as well as a cover letter to: email@example.com.
Only applicants that are shortlisted will be contacted.
Recruiters need not reply.
We are looking for an experienced Java developer in Europe to join our core development team.
Please note that this is a work-at-home position. Please ensure you read and complete the "How to apply" section of this posting.
Vound develops and sells Intella, an innovative family of products for digital forensic investigations and eDiscovery. Intella is used by government agencies and corporations worldwide to undertake civil and criminal investigations involving lawfully seized digital evidence. This evidence is obtained from PCs, mobile devices, servers, cloud repositories, and other types of electronic information sources. Our applications offer a visually rich, search engine-like interaction with a database of indexed files. They support the entire investigative workflow, from indexing data, to filtering, searching, analyzing, visualizing, and producing the end results.
We are looking for an experienced Java developer. Your focus will be on the back-end technologies used for data processing, storage, and querying.
Examples of development tasks are:
- Enhancing the speed, scalability, and robustness of the indexing framework.
- Working on the custom data stores that we built in-house.
- Evaluating (open source) libraries for the extraction of data from various file formats, for example document formats, email containers, and disk images. In some cases, reverse engineering of some formats may be required.
- Developing data analytics functionalities.
You will have an important say in the software architecture of the solution. You will work closely with other team members on realizing this design and completing the deliverables, including testing and documentation. This job will challenge both your abilities to design new products as well as getting them shipped timely and in good shape. As we build off-the-shelf software sold in large quantities, a strong attention to quality and detail is required.
Our company culture is enjoyable and full of great opportunities that foster creativity and provide the ability to grow your skills. We understand that some people "just work better" when they can set their own hours and we are happy to let people do so.
We use lots of open source technologies and often contribute back to them. Many of our staff have been recognized as leaders in their fields from the open source projects they give their time to.
If you are looking to take your coding to the next level, to be part of a passionate and inventive team, and work on software that is recognized as the best in the field, we have a position for you.
Skills & Requirements
The following comprise the minimum requirements:
- At least 2-3 years of experience as a Java developer (Java SE).
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of disk-oriented data structures, e.g. B-trees.
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of OS and networking technologies.
- Experience with object-oriented design methods.
- Academic level of education in a relevant field, where work experience can compensate for lack of a degree.
- Full-time availability (40 hours/week).
- Proficient in English.
- No criminal history.
The following would be an advantage:
- Experience with front-end technologies like Swing, Angular or JavaFX.
- Working knowledge of C and/or C++.
- Experience with test frameworks and methodologies.
- Experience with databases of any sort.
- Knowledge of encryption technologies.
- Affinity with working in the law enforcement/e-discovery/intelligence market.
- Experience with building information retrieval applications.
- Able to perform limited complexity system administration tasks.
- Familiar with development and project management tools such as Eclipse, IDEA, Maven, Gradle, JUnit, SVN, Git, Trac, or similar technologies.
About Vound, LLC
Vound develops and sells Intella, an innovative desktop product for digital forensic investigations and eDiscovery. Intella is used by law enforcement agencies and corporations worldwide. Vound has staff in the US, Europe, Asia, and Australia. Vound's development staff is mainly concentrated in Europe.
How to Apply
Failure to supply the information below may result in your application being passed over.
In your resume, please explain and demonstrate how in your previous roles you have worked with the listed technologies to achieve the overall project.
Please list your salary expectations.
If you think you are up for the challenge, email your resume and cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
No recruiters please.
No outsourcing companies please.
Java, Java developer, Full Stack Developer, Backend Developer.
Founded in 2008, Vound is a leading global vendor of technology used for forensic search, eDiscovery and information governance.
Our Intella® range of eDiscovery, information governance, digital forensic and legal investigation software is used by the world’s best known enterprises and legal organizations.
Intella's strength lies in reducing the cost of taking large collections of data, and allowing users to quickly search and drill down to the most pertinent data. This minimizes the need for experts and significantly cuts down on the time and costs that organizations normally incur to carry out email investigations, audit requests and eDiscovery matters.