Founded in 2008, Vound is a leading global vendor of technology used for forensic search, eDiscovery and information governance.
Our Intella® range of eDiscovery, information governance, digital forensic and legal investigation software is used by the world’s best known enterprises and legal organizations.
Intella's strength lies in reducing the cost of taking large collections of data, and allowing users to quickly search and drill down to the most pertinent data. This minimizes the need for experts and significantly cuts down on the time and costs that organizations normally incur to carry out email investigations, audit requests and eDiscovery matters.
Forensics Europe Expo 2020
FEE is the only exhibition in Europe aligned with the 4 key pillars of forensic investigation:
digital forensics, laboratory equipment, scene of crime and forensic analytics.
Join Regional Sales Manager, Charity Nyalwal the event and see firsthand what’s new with Vound.
Techno Security & Digital Forensics Conference provides a unique education experience that blends together the digital forensics and cybersecurity industries for collaboration between government and private sectors.
2020 HTCIA International Conference & Training Expo
The High Technology Crime Investigation Association’s (HTCIA), International Conference & Training Expo is one of the oldest and the most respected high technology investigation conferences in the world. Many of the world’s top industry leaders, have either been a member of HTCIA, or presented at this conference. Our presenters and attendees are current practitioners who engage in high technology crime investigations daily.
Northwest Regional ICAC Conference
The Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force Program is a national network of
61 coordinated task forces representing over 4,500 federal, state, and local law enforcement
and prosecutorial agencies. These agencies are continually engaged in proactive and reactive
investigations and prosecutions of persons involved in child abuse and exploitation involving
Join Regional Sales Manager, John Hirsch, at the event and see firsthand what’s new with Vound.
Vound is thrilled to release upgrades of our W4 software - November 6, 2019
W4 1.0.4 features a number of upgrades such as:
- Added Geolocation view, showing the geographic locations of search results, e.g. based on GPS and IP addresses
- Better support for Windows 10 artifacts (BAM Cache, RecentApps)
- Added support for BitLocker and AFS disk images
- Added support for Skype 13.x chat messages
W4 lets investigators review digital evidence rapidly, locate items of interest quickly, and report their findings easily.
To learn more about the exciting new features, click here
Vound Resellers are trained in advising and demonstrating the best products for your organization.
Please select your nearest reseller below.
Experienced Forensic Software / Legal Salesperson, EU or U.S. based.
Vound's innovative email investigation and eDiscovery software is quickly becoming the preferred tool for enterprise, professional services firms, law enforcement, government agencies, and law firms worldwide.
Intuitive and easy to learn and use, Vound's flagship product, Intella, is ideally suited for both simple and complex eDiscovery and digital investigations. Intella is in use in 22 countries across five continents. It has practical applications such as:
- eDiscovery preparation
- Investigating improper email usage
- Uncovering inappropriate images
- Disclosing intellectual property theft
The result of more than five years of development, Vound's technology reflects a unique combination of eDiscovery, enterprise search and digital forensics experience and knowledge. Vound is U.S. based and has operations in Australia and The Netherlands.
Vound is looking for an experienced salesperson Europe, or the United States, to sell Intella, our email search and eDiscovery tool. This is a great opportunity to work with a team selling a fantastic range of products.
Vound, LLC, the developers of Intella software, is an emerging forensics and eDiscovery company specializing in software to process, search, filter and produce email and other data. Intella is used for Litigation Support, Electronic Discovery, Searching Email and other data, as well as Document Services and Incident Response. We are a company that is growing significantly across the world.
For our opening as a salesperson we are looking for an individual who is determined, focused and results driven. Your prime objective will be to grow sales of our products in Europe. The position is a non-managerial role and would suit a person with 3 to 10 years of experience in software sales.
Desired Skills & Experience
Your duties will include the following:
- Generating leads and win clients from all countries in the EU, or within the U.S.
- Reaching and exceeding agreed revenue and sales targets
- Providing direct support to business development and marketing in your territory
- Involvement in tradeshows, presentations, and other key marketing activities
This role is suitable to an individual who is looking for career growth within their role.
To apply for this role you must:
- Be skilled in software sales
- Be an order maker, not and order taker
- Be self-motivated and resilient
- Be energetic and confident with a can-do attitude
- Be hungry for success, charismatic, with excellent verbal skills
- Have B2B sales experience, or proven success in new customer acquisition and retention
- Have previous experience in selling software to the legal and law enforcement market
- Be able to work from a home office
- Be able to speak English (U.S.). German and French are also required for EU based representative (other languages are an advantage)
In your cover letter, please explain and demonstrate how, in your previous roles, you have reached or exceeded your sales targets or objectives.
If you are up for the challenge, please apply by sending your resume, including references, as well as a cover letter to: email@example.com.
Only applicants that are shortlisted will be contacted.
Recruiters need not reply.