Vound Features Early Case Assessment Capabilities at Techno Security & Digital Forensics Conference – Myrtle Beach
Intella 2.1: Investigation + eDiscovery in a Cost-Effective Platform
Denver, CO -- May 21, 2018
Vound, a leading global provider of forensic, early case assessment, and eDiscovery technologies, Intella, announces it will feature the platform’s early case assessment capabilities at the upcoming Techno Security & Digital Forensics Conference Intella assesses vast volumes of unstructured data more efficiently than any other tool on the market, making Intella the tool of choice for early case assessment for some of the world’s largest organizations. Vound will exhibit at booth #413 throughout Techno Security, June 3-6 at the Marriot Resort at Grand Dunes, in Myrtle Beach.
Intella helps organizations swiftly making sense of case unstructured data and potential risks, making it an ideal platform for early case assessment. Reviewers, including those in law enforcement and government agencies, are able to scope data volume quickly, highlight gaps and produce key information to develop the right strategy for settlement or litigation, saving costs.
Also, Intella is widely regarded by investigators across industries as the best in class email review tool, allowing users to search and preview email, attachments, archives as most cases involve the need to investigate email, cellphone and other electronic documents. New features including identities and email threading tie together online aliases and provide a visualization of replies and forwards.
- Quickly see data volume, communication patterns and file types to scope costs.
- Process email, loose data, forensic disk images and more; support for Windows and Mac OS file systems, GPT and MBR partitions, ISO and others.
- Produce key information quickly such as metadata, timelines, custodians, search term strength.
- Produce a number of useful email analytics such as email threading, addresses and communications with a set recipient count.
- Determine data location as well as IP address location from emails.
- Batch documents and assign to reviewers for subjective coding for legal review
- Intella® Insight gives users instant understanding of context and connections in the data, listing the most notable user, system and Internet artifacts in a case.
- Customized reporting across a broad array of outputs. Flexible, configurable exports and highly detailed reporting to native formats, PDFs, mail containers, Load Files and disk images. Reports can be easily customized to contain full or partial metadata, user-created metadata, original content, and more.
“Providing our users with world class software that can deliver repeatable and significant ROI back to their organizations has always been our focus. We are pleased that Intella’s early case assessment capabilities are driving that value at some of the world’s largest organizations, and we will look forward to a great event at Techno Security in Myrtle Beach.”Peter Mercer, Chief Technology Officer of Vound
Vound is a leading global vendor of technology used for end-to-end forensic search, eDiscovery, early case assessment and information governance. Our Intella® range of eDiscovery and digital investigation software is used by over 1500 organisations worldwide including the Big 4, Fortune 500 enterprises and Big Box Retailers, national security agencies, global banks, law firms, and law enforcement for Human Resources, Legal and Compliance matters. Intella’s strength lies in taking large collections of data and allowing users to quickly search and drill down to the most pertinent evidence; minimising the need for experts and signiﬁcantly cutting the time and costs organisations normally take to carry out investigations, audit requests and eDiscovery.