Vound Releases Intella® 2.1.1 and Intella® Connect 2.1.1
New features include retrieval of ESI stored in iCloud accounts
Denver, CO – February 23, 2018
Vound, a leading global provider of the eDiscovery and forensic search, platform, Intella, announces the release of Intella 2.1.1 and Intella Connect 2.1.1. Intella fuses eDiscovery, forensic search and analytics features into a unified, end-to- end digital investigation platform and is available in desktop, or as the popular web-enabled version, Intella Connect or Intella Connect Plus. The release of Intella 2.1.1 includes retrieval of electronically stored information (ESI) in iCloud accounts.
Intella is a 1 stop shop for digital investigators, combining powerful forensic and eDiscovery features enabling end users to index cell phone, email, disk images, load files and more—at market leading speed and deliver customized reporting across a broad array of outputs including PDFs, mail containers, Load Files and disk images. Reports can be easily customized to contain full or partial metadata, user-created metadata, original content, and more.
Key functions of Intella include processing of leading cloud sources, Dropbox, Office 365 (incl. OneDrive), SharePoint, and Gmail as well as:
- Email threads are now detected and visualized. This includes the determination of the inclusive emails: together these cover all the content in the thread. This can reduce review time and effort. Missing emails are highlighted in the thread.
- Identities modeling lets one build an “address book” of the persons of interest, bundling their aliases such as email addresses, phone numbers and chat accounts into a single unit. Various facets and displays use this to improve their content.
- Integrated OCR option. This lets users OCR items directly from within Intella, without requiring any additional software, systems, or licenses. This functionality is available in all Intella editions, regardless of the license type.
- Retrieval of information stored in iCloud accounts.
- Support for indexing XPS documents and XLSB spreadsheets
- Content Analysis columns, showing information such as credit card numbers, locations, and the outcome of regular expressions.
Intella Connect, the web-enabled version of Intella, is managed and installed in end-user environments, providing end users control as to whether Intella Connect is only accessible on a local network, or if it is hosted on the cloud for access by remote users. Intella Connect Plus more than doubles the review capacity of Intella Connect. Benefits of Intella Connect include:
- Allows multiple reviewers to simultaneously work on a matter
- Allows reviewers to connect regardless of Connect host server
- Search Electronically Stored Information (ESI) using only a web browser
- Simplify review of multi-user cases
- Deliver improved productivity and workflow
- Enables a broader range of professionals to undertake document review
- Works with browsers on both Windows and Apple operating systems.
Deployed at over 1500 organizations worldwide, Intella lowers an organization’s total cost of ownership for their digital investigation software by reducing processing time of large volumes of data by an average of 80%, providing a comprehensive, user-friendly platform that reduces training investments and enables a broad range of reviewers to deliver accurate results quickly.
Vound is a leading global vendor of technology used for end-to-end forensic search, eDiscovery, early case assessment and information governance. Our Intella range of eDiscovery and digital investigation software is used by over 1500 organisations worldwide including the Big 4, Fortune 500 enterprises and Big Box Retailers, national security agencies, global banks, law firms, and law enforcement for Human Resources, Legal and Compliance matters. Intella's strength lies in taking large collections of data and allowing users to quickly search and drill down to the most pertinent evidence; minimising the need for experts and significantly cutting the time and costs organisations normally take to carry out investigations, audit requests and eDiscovery.