Vound Releases Intella® Connect Plus
Release packs market-topping processing power and more than doubles capacity of popular browser-based platform
Denver, CO – March 1, 2018
Vound, a leading global provider of the eDiscovery, forensic search platform, Intella, announces the release of Intella Connect Plus. Intella Connect is a web-enabled browser-based review platform that allows multiple reviewers to simultaneously work on a matter. Released as a new product in the Intella Connect family, Connect Plus more than doubles the capacity of Intella Connect while delivering processing power equivalent to industry giants at a fraction of the cost.
Intella Connect is managed and installed on a server in end-user environments, providing end users control as to whether Intella Connect is only accessible on a local network, or if it is hosted on the cloud for access by remote users. With little to no impact to an organizations IT infrastructure, set up of Intella Connect Plus remains at or under 30 minutes with no installation or download required by reviewers, and:
- Allows multiple reviewers to simultaneously work on a matter
- Allows reviewers to connect regardless of Connect host server
- Search Electronically Stored Information (ESI) using only a web browser
- Simplify review of multi-user cases
- Deliver improved productivity and workflow
- Enables a broader range of professionals to undertake document review
- Works with browsers on both Windows and Apple operating systems.
- Retrieval of information stored in iCloud accounts.
- Support for indexing XPS documents and XLSB spreadsheets
- Content Analysis columns, showing information such as credit card numbers, locations, and the outcome of regular expressions.
Deployed at over 1500 organizations worldwide, Intella lowers an organization’s total cost of ownership for their digital investigation software by reducing processing time of large volumes of data by an average of 80%, providing a comprehensive, user-friendly platform that reduces training investments and enables a broad range of reviewers to deliver accurate results quickly.
“The release of Connect Plus is an exciting release as we’ve matured our web-based review platform to a substantial level while keeping costs within reason. Connect Plus is another instance of delivering on our company mission to deliver market- leading features at the best value in the industry.”Peter Mercer, Chief Technology Officer of Vound
Vound is a leading global vendor of technology used for end-to-end forensic search, eDiscovery, early case assessment and information governance. Our Intella range of eDiscovery and digital investigation software is used by over 1500 organisations worldwide including the Big 4, Fortune 500 enterprises and Big Box Retailers, national security agencies, global banks, law firms, and law enforcement for Human Resources, Legal and Compliance matters. Intella's strength lies in taking large collections of data and allowing users to quickly search and drill down to the most pertinent evidence; minimising the need for experts and significantly cutting the time and costs organisations normally take to carry out investigations, audit requests and eDiscovery.