Vound to Present at Techno Security Conference, San Antonio, Texas
Intella 2.1: Investigation + eDiscovery in a Cost-Effective Platform
Denver, CO -- September 14, 2017
Vound, a leading global provider of forensic, eDiscovery, and early case assessment technologies, announces it has been selected to present, “Intella 2.1: Investigation + eDiscovery in a Cost-Effective Platform” at the Techno Security & Digital Forensics Conference on Tuesday, September 19th at 3:15pm. The session will be led by Regional Sales Manager, Marlene Kinnaird. Vound will exhibit at booth #303 during the conference, September 18th – 20th, at the Hyatt Regency San Antonio Riverwalk.
Law enforcement, government agencies, financial institutions, and corporations face similar challenges: breaches, insider threats and fraud cases are increasing in size and complexity while forensic expertise remains a scarce resource. Vound’s Intella® range of solutions combine powerful investigation and eDiscovery features into a highly user-friendly interface, enabling a broad range of reviewers to deliver world class results at a fraction of the cost of comparable platforms.
- Email threading are now detected and visualized. This includes the determination of the inclusive emails: together these cover all the content in the thread. This can reduce review time and effort. Missing emails are highlighted in the thread.
- Identities modeling lets one build an “address book” of the persons of interest, bundling their aliases such as email addresses, phone numbers and chat accounts into a single unit. Various facets and displays use this to improve their content.
- Integrated OCR option. This lets users OCR items directly from within Intella, without requiring any additional software, systems, or licenses. This functionality is available in all Intella editions, regardless of the license type.
- Custom columns extends Intella’s data model with new columns, populated by selected headers, raw data fields or load file columns.
- Recovery of deleted files in NTFS disk images using the MFT.
- Indexing non-encrypted iTunes backups
- Connect servers can now be connected to give reviewers a single point of access for all their cases regardless of which Connect servers are hosting them.
- Enhanced Indexing functionality to include a redesigned load file import facility, new source types, tasks support, OCR, content analysis (incl. skin tone analysis)
- Enhanced batching and coding functionality
Vound drives continuous value to the users of Intella. Deployed at over 1500 organizations worldwide, including the AmLaw 100 and 200, Intella lowers an organization’s total cost of ownership for their digital investigation software by reducing processing time of large volumes of data by an average of 80%, providing a substantially user-friendly platform that reduces training investments and enables a broad range of reviewers to deliver accurate results quickly.
“Providing our users with world class software that can deliver repeatable and significant ROI back to their organizations has always been our focus. Our goal is to continue to deliver market-leading features at the industry’s best value and we are pleased to deliver on this vision with Intella 2.1.”Peter Mercer, Chief Technology Officer of Vound
Vound is a leading global vendor of technology used for end-to-end forensic search, eDiscovery, early case assessment and information governance. Our Intella range of eDiscovery and digital investigation software is used by over 1500 organisations worldwide including the Big 4, Fortune 500 enterprises and Big Box Retailers, national security agencies, global banks, law firms, and law enforcement for Human Resources, Legal and Compliance matters. Intella’s strength lies in taking large collections of data and allowing users to quickly search and drill down to the most pertinent evidence; minimising the need for experts and signiﬁcantly cutting the time and costs organisations normally take to carry out investigations, audit requests and eDiscovery.