Vound Welcomes Sharon Marvin as Chief Operating Officer
Six Sigma Lean Champion and Black Belt Professional to Lead Vound’s Expanding Global Operations
Denver, CO -- April 23, 2018
Vound, a leading global provider of forensic, eDiscovery, and early case assessment technologies, Intella®, announces that the company has expanded its leadership team by hiring Sharon Marvin as Chief Operations Officer. Sharon, a certified Lean Six Sigma Lean Black Belt, will lead Vound’s global expansion and growth strategy as the company sees unprecedent demand for its range of Intella solutions.
Today’s eDiscovery and forensic search tools need to be value-centric: cost-effective and easy to use technology that can be deployed effectively by more than esoteric, highly trained specialists to produce accurate results. Intella’s range of solutions are the industry’s leading value-centric solutions. The eDiscovery solution of choice at over 1500 organizations worldwide, Intella fuses eDiscovery and forensic search features into a single, platform to process, search and review electronically stored information at market leading speed—at the industry’s best pricing.
Sharon’s exceptional experience includes holding executive leadership positions at global, multi-billion- dollar enterprises and coordinating hundreds of geographically dispersed franchise locations. As the Vice President of DKI Services, Sharon led the $3.2 billion franchise network; at Coldwell Banker, Sharon oversaw over 700 franchises for the company.
“We are delighted to bring on someone of Sharon’s caliber to lead Vound’s operations. Her global, executive leadership experience will drive even more value to the services we offer our clients and help operationalize growth and development strategies. I am certain her leadership will provide tremendous value to our clients and our team as we grow.”Peter Mercer, Chief Technology Officer of Vound
“I am thrilled to be joining Vound at this exciting time. Already a known and highly regarded solution, the value that the Intella platform brings to its clients is exceptional. I can’t wait to bring even more value to our clients and our solution.”Sharon
- Email threads are detected and visualized. This includes the determination of the inclusive emails: together these cover all the content in the thread. This can reduce review time and effort. Missing emails are highlighted in the thread.
- Identities modeling lets one build an “address book” of the persons of interest, bundling their aliases such as email addresses, phone numbers and chat accounts into a single unit. Various facets and displays use this to improve their content.
- Integrated OCR option. This lets users OCR items directly from within Intella, without requiring any additional software, systems, or licenses. This functionality is available in all Intella editions, regardless of the license type.
- Support for indexing XPS documents and XLSB spreadsheets.
- Content Analysis columns, showing information such as credit card numbers, locations, and the outcome of regular expressions.
- Intella Connect Plus doubles the capacity of Intella Connect
- Installs in less than 30 minutes on a local network or in the cloud for remote access
- Reviewers can connect regardless of Connect host server, no installation or download required
- Organizations with multiple departments, locations, and review teams can jointly review a case
Vound is a leading global vendor of technology used for end-to-end forensic search, eDiscovery, early case assessment and information governance. Our Intella range of eDiscovery and digital investigation software is used by over 1500 organisations worldwide including the Big 4, Fortune 500 enterprises and Big Box Retailers, national security agencies, global banks, law firms, and law enforcement for Human Resources, Legal and Compliance matters. Intella’s strength lies in taking large collections of data and allowing users to quickly search and drill down to the most pertinent evidence; minimising the need for experts and signiﬁcantly cutting the time and costs organisations normally take to carry out investigations, audit requests and eDiscovery.